Terms and Conditions
For Formal/Special Event Makeup, Bridal Trials, Eyelash Extensions and Lash Lifts+Tints
All contracts/dealings between Taylor Thompson (ABN 80 761 591 889) and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services provided and supplied by Taylor Thompson to the Customer through the website taylor thompson.com.au (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’).
By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms.
Taylor Thompson has the right to remove or vary these Terms at any time without notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these Terms and by continuing to use and visit the Website the Customer agrees to be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Taylor Thompson reserves the right to withdraw the Services without notice and will NOT be liable (if for any reason) the Website is unavailable during any period.
· These terms and conditions govern your booking and use of a Taylor Thompson (Service).
· By booking or using a Service, you indicate you have read, understood and accept these terms and conditions.
2. HOW IT WORKS
· Bookings for a Service are made via email or filling out the applicable form for the service required.
· Please advise time & date. (Eyelash Extensions and Lash Lifts are not offered on Saturdays.)
· Pay the deposit- this will be sent after email correspondence has been made.
· You will be sent confirmation email and reminder SMS before your appointment.
· Your appointment is not confirmed until proof of payment is received.
· The deposit is in Australian dollars.
· The deposit is payable at the time of booking.
· You are not booked in until payment is received.
· The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable * under any circumstances.
· You can manage your bookings, including cancellations, by contacting Taylor at
· If you change your mind or/and cancel an appointment, Taylor will retain the deposit (by way of liquidated damages).
· Taylor reserves the right to cancel your appointment for any reason and at any time, without notice to you. If we do so, we will provide you with a refund of the deposit.
5. LATE ARRIVALS
· If you are late to your appointment, we may need to shorten the length of your appointment or change the Service you have booked.
· If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, we may, at our absolute discretion cancel your appointment & your booking fee will not be able to be used at a later date. It is not fair to impact another customers appointment if you are running late.
6. NO SHOWS
If you do not attend your booked appointment, we will cancel the appointment and retain the booking fee (by way of liquidated damages). The remaining amount of your booking is to be paid or you will not be booked in again.
7. YOUR APPOINTMENT & EXTRA INFO
· Please note that this studio is a home studio. The studio space is not large and therefore if you want to bring someone along to your appointment you must ask first. We reserve the right to turn away guests who have not booked in to have a service(s).
LASH LIFT & TINT + EYELASH EXTENSIONS
· Arriving with any eye makeup (mascara, eyeshadow, concealer etc) on may result in a shortened appointment.
· Attending your appointment with Lash Extensions done by a different lash artist without prior notification may result in your appointment being cancelled or shortened.
· Arriving to your lash appointment with any type of eye irritation, damage or infection gives Taylor the right to not proceed with your chosen appointment.
· For first time clients, your chosen lash appointment will not go ahead until the consent form has been signed and returned.
In order to provide better service to my valued customers, Taylor Thompson may request personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. If you choose to withhold requested personal information, Taylor Thompson may not be able to provide you with the customer service you require should that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
Taylor Thompson will not sell or disclose the Customers personal information/details to any third party without the customers consent unless in the purpose of purchase/deposit or if necessary, to comply with laws, investigations or legal proceedings
10. GOVERNING LAW
· These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in South Australia, Australia.
· By booking or using a Service, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in South Australia.